Waste Nations Help
Container Loading Tips
- Load ONLY to the top (rim) of the container.
- Any debris above the rim will have to be removed for tarping prior to transport.
- Maximum size roll-off container for roofing material is 20 cubic yards due to the weight of the material.
- Debris above the roll-off container rim must be removed by the user so that the container can be hauled safely. Container Contents
Waste that is not allowed :
- Materials banned from landfill disposal (paint, liquid waste, pesticides, motor oil, etc.)
- Kitchen garbage
- Due to weight restrictions, loading heavy items may be limited (dirt, concrete, large trees)
- Container must be placed on firm, stable ground or surface
- Location must be easy to access by truck without obstructions
- Free of overhead obstructions
- Cannot be placed on a city street